rystalcConsidering Europe for a corporate meeting, incentive travel program, or milestone event? To save planning time, and streamline your budget, use a cruise … or better yet, charter a cruise ship in Europe for ultimate privacy and customization opportunities.
Here are Top 10 reasons to charter a cruise ship in Europe for your next international meeting or incentive travel program:
- Pay for the charter in U.S. Dollars.
- No need to worry about exchange rates, currency fluctuations, or value added taxes.
- No planes, trains, automobiles, unpacking and repacking between ports/countries.
- Travel from port to port in your “floating hotel” – attendees wake up each day in a new destination.
- More inclusions for better value – meals, entertainment, fitness facilities, meeting space & use of AV complimentary on a cruise ship.
- Simplified planning and one point of contact in the USA.
- Freedom to brand the ship and customize the entire cruise experience, aboard & ashore.
- Customize your itinerary – up to 6-7 ports of call in 3-5 different countries during a 7-night charter.
- The self-contained environment of a ship means more opportunities for networking and relationship-building.
- More layers of security on a cruise ship and absolute privacy on a chartered ocean or river vessel.