Why Work with Landry & Kling
Our Suite of Services
Whether you’re planning a corporate meeting or special interest cruise, require floating dockside accommodations or temporary offshore housing, or need a ship to provide critical disaster relief or humanitarian aid, Landry & Kling’s got you covered. Our expert guidance will remove the unknowns, save you time and money, reduce your risk, and bring you peace of mind.
As worldwide leaders offering customized ship solutions since 1982, Landry & Kling is uniquely qualified to give you an unbiased assessment of all your choices and support you throughout the project. Our first-hand knowledge of ship operations, worldwide database of ships and vessels, global partnerships, and decades-long relationships with the cruise lines all work to your advantage.
We offer a broad range of services to meet your budget and achieve maximum success – from ship brokering and contract negotiations to program logistics, registration, port services, and onsite support.
Landry & Kling offers you expert services at no additional cost
- Ship recommendations that best suit your needs
- Contract negotiations and execution: Our cruise line and maritime contract negotiating experience will protect your interests and optimize your investment.
- Dedicated project manager
- Translate your program objectives to the vessel’s environment
- Program operations guidance and customization
- Liaison with the cruise line/ship pre-cruise regarding your program requirements.
- Post cruise finalization/financial re-cap
- Recommendations and referrals for ancillary program resources
- Consultation regarding program promotional and communication pieces.
In addition, we offer specialized solutions to meet your needs:
(*additional fee applies)
For Special Interest / Associations / Buy-in Programs
- *Marketing resources
- *Registration/reservation booking service, including a customized online registration site, credit card processing capability and production of manifests for ship check-in
- *Resources for event production needs, security, etc.
- *On-site staff, including artist wranglers, event logistics, VIP concierge, hospitality desk, and more
- Cabin pricing analysis and budgeting guidance for full ship charters
- Suggestions for maximizing revenue potential for full ship charters
For Dockside Accommodations / Workforce Housing / Disaster & Humanitarian Relief Vessel Charters
- Source and mobilize ships/vessels anywhere in the world for emergency support needs
- Tax & government/local fee analysis
- *On-site (port and ship) support staff and resources
- *Onboard Logistical Support, including Ship’s Services, Catering and Housekeeping
- *Port Agency Services, including local port knowledge, understanding of port regulations and costs
- *Ground Handling: Check-in, transfers, embarkation, and disembarkation
For Corporate Meetings & Incentives
- Logistical planning for business functions and special group events
- *On-site coordination of program activities and daily monitoring of shipboard accounts
- *Coordination of transfers, hotels, and other ground arrangements
- *Shipping and deliveries to your ship, gift procurement
- *On-site staffing for seamless execution
- *On-site staffed hospitality desk
For TV & Film Production
- Select the appropriate vessel for the script
- Navigate script approvals with the cruise line
- Coordinate shoot logistics with the cruise line
- Arrange ship visits and production meeting