Yacht Charters vs. Cruise Ship
We love cruise ships – of all types and sizes -and so do our clients. But here’s a secret: Big Cruise Ships are not the only choice for corporate planners who want to take their attendees to sea.
Why not consider yacht charters? The Moorings Yacht charters are a unique alternative for groups of up to 190, offering the ultimate freedom, flexibility, and privacy in a class all their own. To illustrate, The Moorings created a fun infographic that compares what you get for $2,300 per person on their yacht charters compared to a cruise ship.
For example: On The Moorings yacht charter, you’ll be treated to an all-inclusive and highly personalized voyage complete with your very own captain and gourmet chef. On a cruise ship? Not so much.
On the right is a snapshot of the infographic – you can see and download the full infographic here.
Yacht Charters for Incentive Groups
Your team works hard to achieve your goals and The Moorings offers a unique reward that can increase their morale, improve performance and boost your profits. Perfect for groups of 10 to 190 (or more with back-to-back waves), a Crewed Yacht Incentive Program provides your team with an unforgettable experience at sea in the British Virgin Islands.
Your fleet of five or more yachts includes the personalized service of an expert captain and gourmet chef on each vessel. Every day brings new experiences as your team travels through this tropical islands paradise. Set an itinerary or give each yacht group the freedom to do what they please every day.
Imagine…a Sample 5-Day British Virgin Islands Itinerary
This sample 5-day itinerary from The Moorings includes meetings & team building.
Arrival Day : Arrive and board the yachts as early as 12:00 p.m. Enjoy lunch aboard and then set sail to Peter Island for your overnight anchorage.
- Breakfast aboard.
- Full-day meeting at Peter Island Resort.
- Return to yachts for lunch or enjoy catered dining ashore.
- Dinner aboard or group dining ashore.
- Set sail for North Sound, Virgin Gorda following breakfast.
- Snorkel at famed shipwreck, the Wreck of the Rhone.
- Lunch stop at The Baths. Go ashore to explore this amazing geological wonder.
- On to the Bitter End Yacht Club for your evening anchorage.
- Following dinner aboard, enjoy games of pool and sports on TV at the pub, or proceed to Saba Rock for more music and dancing.
- Breakfast aboard.
- Full-day meeting at Bitter End Yacht Club.
- Add team-building activities like: Hobie or Laser Relay Race, Team Bonding Beach Games or the classic Learn to Sail Team Bonding Regatta.
- Award dinner at the Bitter End Yacht Club’s Almond Walk or The Carvery.
- After breakfast aboard, set sail for
- Jost Van Dyke or Soper’s Hole.
- Snorkel stops at The Dogs or Monkey Point.
- Lunch stop at Cane Garden Bay and an afternoon tour of the local distillery.
- An evening anchorage at Great Harbor on Jost Van Dyke for a last night farewell party or Mooring at Soper’s Hole, so your team can do some last minute gift shopping and say farewell to each other at Pusser’s.
Day 5: Following a leisurely breakfast, return to The Moorings and disembark by 12:00 p.m.
Want to learn more about The Moorings Yacht Charters?
Check out my report and slideshow from The Moorings Yacht cruise in the British Virgin Islands, then give Landry & Kling a call at 205-661-1880 or send an email to email@example.com to find yachts to fit your program needs.