A corporate incentive cruise program will motivate your sales force and is the ultimate reward for peak employee performance.
In the United States, only about 24% of adults have taken a cruise, making a corporate cruise program a unique and memorable travel experience.
A Sales Incentive Cruise is More Motivating!
Whether your organization’s reward is a Caribbean getaway on a spectacular resort-style ship, an Alaskan adventure on a mid-sized vessel, or a Mediterranean voyage on a privately chartered mega-yacht, a cruise is the ultimate “thank you” for a job well done.
I have conducted three cruises through Landry & Kling covering six countries. My teams have loved the incentive trips – and working with the staff at L&K has been great. – Tripp Amos, AFLAC
Your top sales performers will race to meet their goals to qualify for a group incentive cruise. They’ll return to work recharged and ready to tackle new projects with renewed enthusiasm and brand loyalty.
Key benefits of a corporate incentive cruise include:
- Better budget control and ease of planning: meals, entertainment, activities, meeting space, decor & use of AV are included
- Multi-generational appeal: A wide variety of onboard entertainment, dining, and activities
- Self-contained cruise ship environment lead to increased camaraderie, more networking and relationship-building opportunities
- Travel to several enticing destinations with the convenience of unpacking/packing once
- Selection of shore excursions to please everyone
- More inclusions and complimentary facilities mean less out-of-pocket expense for your participants