SeaDream Yacht Club has a unique 5-night Mediterranean voyage available for exclusive charter in 2018 on their 112-passenger yacht. This is your opportunity to reward your customers or top performers with a private yacht experience in one of the world’s most enticing regions…at an excellent, all-inclusive charter rate. The roundtrip itinerary from Nice,France means more convenient air travel, too.
SeaDream Yacht (56 rooms) – Nice to Nice – May 28 – June 2, 2018
SeaDream Yacht Charters: Priceless Experiences and Great Value
Imagine your exclusive group….sailing between storied Mediterranean ports on their own deluxe SeaDream yacht. Every aspect of the voyage and yacht experience can be customized to your needs – and all-inclusive pricing simplifies your budget and planning. A SeaDream yacht charter is perfect for special celebrations, company meetings, executive retreats, or incentive travel programs.
What’s included during SeaDream’s 5-night Mediterranean cruise
- 56 luxuriously-appointed ocean view staterooms
- Gourmet meals served al fresco or in the elegant Dining Salon
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Wine served with lunch and dinner
- Open bar with selected premium brands
- Water toys from the yacht’s marina
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- Evening entertainment including dancing “under the stars” and Starlit Movies
- SeaDream’s signature “Shaken, Not Stirred” martini and caviar party on deck
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea (pictured right)
- An attentive crew of 95 to “splendidly spoil” your attendees with 5-star service
Limited time to book your SeaDream Yacht charter
This unique 5-night voyage is available at attractive charter rates for a limited time, so don’t delay! For pricing and more information, please send an email to email@example.com, request a quote, or give us a call at 305-661-1880.
Want more short cruises for meetings or incentives at sea? Check out Landry & Kling’s “Cruise Gems” for rare, short itineraries.