Amadeus 2021 Full or Partial River Ship Charter
Discover Europe while sailing peacefully down one of its calm rivers or waterways on a privately chartered boutique-style ship. Amadeus River ships have been cruising safely and successfully in Europe since July and have already achieved proof of concept by keeping all passengers healthy.
Amadeus River Cruises currently has an available date offered at special discounted rates:
October 5 – 12, 2021 | Classical Rhine | Basel – Amsterdam | Amadeus Silver III / 84 cabins – 168 guests
Experience a captivating blend of nature and culture as you glide along the Rhine River. Along the way, you’ll pass charming villages and take a detour along the winding Moselle river. Delight in the panorama of the myth-enshrouded Middle Rhine Valley with its celebrated vineyards, the prominent Lorelei rock, and the highest density of castles in the world. Further highlights of this trip include visits to the very historic river cities of Amsterdam, Cologne, Strasbourg, and Basel.
A trip on board the elegant AMADEUS Silver III combines the luxuries of a 5-star hotel with innovative design and first-class service. Most of the large, river-view staterooms feature a French balcony or drop-down panoramic windows, and 12 luxurious suites have walk-out balconies, offering a spectacular view of the passing river landscapes.
Your Amadeus river cruise also includes:
- Gourmet dining featuring regional specialties
- Free-flowing wines from Europe’s famous wine regions, beer and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- All onboard entertainment including talks, cooking demonstrations, musical performances and nightly piano music
- All local taxes and port charges