Seeking a cruise venue in Europe for a memorable meeting or incentive trip…but short on time? River and ocean-going ships of all sizes are now offering voyages in Europe that are packed with adventure, exploration, and inspiration. Here are a few of the unique 2020 – 2021 opportunities for 3- to 6-night short cruises in Europe. These itineraries are ideal for incentives, group events or full ship charter.
Sea Cloud Windjammer Cruises
Sea Cloud is offering several 4- and 5-night Mediterranean cruises in 2020. All three elegant windjammers offer a captivating sailing experience, with the sails still rigged in the traditional way by hand. With just 32 to 68 cabins and suites, these ships provide the perfect venue for a unique exclusive charter event. Choices include:
- Nice to Nice (4 nights) – Enjoy a long autumn weekend in Southern France discovering artists’ colonies and fishing villages.
- Las Palmas to Las Palmas (4 nights) – Take a short break over a long weekend and bask in the sun of Spain’s Canary Islands.
- Barcelona to Nice (4 nights) – Enjoy the last days of summer during a relaxing cruise along the coast of Southern France.
- Porto, Portugal to Bilboa, Spain (5 nights) – This voyage is the perfect break along the coasts of Portugal and Galicia.
Avalon Waterways River Cruises
Avalon Waterways has several 4-, 5-, and 6-night “Short & Suite” river cruise itineraries on the great rivers of Europe, including the Rhine and Danube. Avalon Suite River Ships will welcome your group to their home-away-from-home with two full decks of Panorama Suites featuring wall-to-wall panoramic windows that transform into a unique open-air balcony. Voyages include:
- A Taste of the Danube – Budapest to Vienna and reverse (4 nights) – This river cruise will take you through the natural beauty of Austria’s Wachau Valley, past quaint towns and villages with stops in charming towns and cities of Slovakia and Austria.
- A Taste of the Rhine – Frankfurt to Amsterdam and reverse (5 nights) – Sail through the stunning Rhine Gorge on your way to Rüdesheim—the Rhine Valley’s wonderful wine country.
- Danube Symphony – Passau to Budapest (6 nights) – Your attendees will experience views to awaken their senses during this Danube River cruise from Germany to Hungary.
Lindblad – National Geographic Expeditions
Lindblad has added a series of 2020 “Wild Escape” expeditions that we expect will be repeated in 2021. These action-packed shorter voyages allow your group to experience wildness, wellness and wonder in less time. In Europe:
- Wild Iceland Escape (6 nights) – Discover why Iceland is known as the “land of fire and ice” on this shorter voyage to the remote fjords and volcanic isles along the country’s western coast. With only 74 rooms, National Geographic Explorer is an ideal base for exploration.
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean has two unique opportunities for short cruises in Europe on their spectacular “floating resorts” in 2020-2021. Your group will discover the treasures of Europe and enjoy world-class entertainment, activities and dining options onboard the ship.
- Western Mediterranean – Rome to Barcelona (3 nights) – Harmony of the Seas
- Western Mediterranean – Round-trip Rome (6 nights)- Explorer of the Seas
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian is offering 3- and 4-night classic Mediterranean cruises in 2020 and 2021 on Norwegian Epic. This ship offers an unprecedented choice of dining venues, award-winning entertainment including Broadway shows, plus heart-pumping sports and Aqua Park facilities. Short cruises include:
- Western Mediterranean -roundtrip Barcelona (3 or 4 nights)
- Western Mediterranean – roundtrip Rome (4 nights)
Remember, this is just a sample of short cruises – there are dozens more in every region of the world! Get unbiased advice from the global cruise event specialists at Landry & Kling! Request a quote, give us a call at +1.305.661.1880, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.