The worldwide leader in ship-based housing and support, disaster relief, and ship charter sourcing and logistics.
ESTABLISHED IN 1982
Landry & Kling Global Ship Solutions sources, deploys and manages the operation of ships of all sizes, quickly and within budget.
Passenger ships, ferries, barges and floatels offer all-weather, safe and secure accommodations for citizen evacuation and temporary or emergency housing. These vessels can offer an array of services, including housekeeping, food
service, meeting space, medical personnel, and life-saving supplies and equipment.
Landry & Kling offers you specialized solutions:
- Source and mobilize ships/vessels anywhere in the world for emergency support needs
- Contract negotiations and execution: Our cruise line and maritime contract negotiating experience will protect your interests and optimize your investment
- Dedicated project manager
- Liaison with the cruise line/ship regarding your program requirements
- Recommendations and referrals for ancillary program resources
- Tax & government/local fee analysis
- On-site (port and ship) support staff and resources
- Onboard Logistical Support, including Ship’s Services, Catering and Housekeeping
- Port Agency Services, including local port knowledge, understanding of port regulations and costs
- Ground Handling: Check-in, transfers, embarkation, and disembarkation
We are currently working with the Scottish Government to provide temporary housing for Ukrainian Refugees. Additional ships are available.
Landry & Kling is a WBENC certified woman-owned and led company, and an official FEMA vendor.
Government Housing & Disaster Relief Projects Include:
- Asylum Seeker Fleet of Accommodation Ships, UK Home Office
- Ukrainian Refugee Housing, Scotland
- UN Climate Change Conference, Scotland
- G7 Summit, Cornwall, England
- Hurricane Ida Relief, Louisiana, US
- Hurricane Katrina Relief, Alabama, US
- US Navy Housing for Ship Refit, Florida, US
- 4th Arab-African Summit, Equatorial Guinea, Africa
- 5th Summit of the Americas, Trinidad
Our strategic shipping and maritime partnerships give us access to a worldwide database of ships and vessels none can match, allowing us to source appropriate vessels and offer turnkey solutions, no matter your specific needs and requirements.
Our Mission Statement reflects Landry & Kling’s commitment to our clients, staff, cruise industry partners, and the earth we share.
Landry & Kling offers customized, creative ship solutions around the globe with experience and care.
We commit to green practices in our work and daily life and to shine the light on industry initiatives to support a healthier, sustainable world.