Ritz-Carlton is taking its legendary service and unmatched luxury to sea with the Ritz Carlton Luxury Yacht Collection.
As upscale meetings and incentive travel programs are on the rise, planners are searching for unique and memorable venues to meet the demand for bespoke luxury experiences. We’ve seen the luxury cruise market increase to 40 ships in 2017, but now an iconic luxury hotel brand is coming onboard.
Setting sail in 2019, each of three new Ritz Carlton yachts offers an intimate journey with space for only 298 guests. Accommodations include 149 balcony suites, and several lavish duplex penthouses.
As with The Ritz-Carlton land hotels & resorts, Ritz Carlton Yacht cruises feature:
- Thoughtfully designed, modern interiors
- Destination-based activities with local chefs, artists and musicians
- Luxury amenities including The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Elevated dining including a restaurant from a three Michelin-starred chef
Other features include the Ritz Carlton Spa, Panoramic Observation Lounge & Wine Bar, and Yacht Marina.
What distinguishes Ritz Carlton Yachts From Ritz Carlton on Land
- Multiple Destinations & Convenience of “Floating Boutique Hotel”: The small vessels will visit intimate destinations in a wide variety of regions including the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. Visits to ports like Capri, Portofino, St. Barths and Cartagena are planned, with a relaxed pace that includes overnight stays.
- More Privacy & Security: With only 149 suites, the yachts are ideal size for exclusive yacht charter, ensuring privacy, security, customization and branding opportunities.
- More Unique Experiences: Cruising on an intimate mega-yacht offers a top-tier, motivating alternate to a land-based venue.
- More Complimentary Features and Simplified Budget Planning: Meals, entertainment, activities, meeting space & A/V are included on a cruise.
New Close-to-Home Cruise Itinerary!
This is great news for planners who prefer a venue closer to home for their upscale meeting or incentive travel program. In addition to visiting the more exotic destinations listed above, the luxury yachts are designed to be able to go through the Saint Lawrence River into the Great Lakes. The itinerary will include visits to cities like Chicago and also explore the far edge of Lake Superior.
Learn more: To learn more about these or other cruise options for your upscale event, please give us a call at 305-661-1880, send an email to email@example.com, or request a group or charter quote.
To view more yacht images and read the full press release, visit Ritz Carlton Yachts.