SeaDream Yacht Club has a 3-night unpublished Western Mediterranean cruise available for charter in June 2018 on their 112-passenger / 56 room mega-yacht. This is your opportunity to recognize and reward your customers or top performers with a private yacht experience in one of the world’s most enticing destinations…at an excellent, all-inclusive charter rate.
SeaDream Yacht – Rome to Nice – June 9-12, 2018
Day 1: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy (Embark)
Day 2: Portoferraio, Island of Elba, Italy
Day 3: Calvi, Island of Corsica, France
Day 4: Nice, France (Disembark)
SeaDream’s 3-night Med Charter: What’s Included
- 56 luxuriously-appointed ocean view staterooms
- Gourmet meals served al fresco or in the elegant Dining Salon
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Wine served with lunch and dinner;
- Open bar with selected premium brands
- Water toys from the yacht’s marina
- Mountain bikes for exploration ashore
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Signature “Shaken, Not Stirred” martini and caviar party on deck
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea (pictured right)
- An attentive crew of 95 to spoil your attendees with 5-star service
- Evening entertainment including dancing and movies on deck
SeaDream Yacht Charters: Priceless Experiences and Great Value
Imagine your upscale group….sailing on their own deluxe SeaDream yacht to storied Mediterranean ports. A SeaDream yacht charter is perfect for special celebrations, company meetings, executive retreats, or incentive travel programs.
When you charter a SeaDream yacht, every aspect of the voyage and yacht experience can be customized to your needs, and all-inclusive pricing simplifies your budget and planning.
Limited time to book this SeaDream Yacht charter
This unique 3-night voyage is available at attractive charter rates for a limited time, so don’t delay! For pricing and more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, request a quote, or give us a call at 305-661-1880.
Want more short cruises for meetings or incentives at sea?
Check out Landry & Kling’s “Cruise Gems” for rare, short itineraries.