Want to book a close-to-home meeting venue but still offer your attendees a unique travel experience?
Now your corporate meeting or incentive travel group can discover the wonders of American River Cruising like never before: Introducing French America Line, the newest “Made in the USA” premium river cruise company.
Intimate, U.S.-Flagged Ship Ideal for Corporate Events
French America Line introduced a new era of premium U.S. river voyages with the September 2016 launch of the elegant flagship Louisiane. The boutique-style ship accommodates 150 guests in 75 suites and staterooms with unobtrusive service from a U.S. crew of 64.
The intimate size makes Louisiane perfectly suited for exclusive ship charter, giving you freedom to customize the menus, entertainment – even ports of call. And, because the ship is U.S.-flagged, your cruise program can be fully tax-deductible.
Louisiane is brimming with French flair and signature experiences celebrating regional food, music, and history. Engaging itineraries on America’s rivers and waterways range from five to 10 days and offers unique insights into life along the Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Cumberland and Red rivers – visiting places where larger riverboats cannot navigate.
French America Line Details & Complimentary Amenities
- 75 staterooms & suites, many that open up to verandahs or French balconies
- Complimentary one-night pre-cruise deluxe hotel in your embarkation city with breakfast, porterage, and transfers to the Louisiane on sailing day
- Complimentary custom-crafted shore excursions in every port of call
- Complimentary sparkling and still bottled water; free-flowing hand-selected spirits, wines, and beers
- Fine cuisine featuring Southern and Continental menus by award-winning Chef de Cuisine Regina Charboneau
- Onboard history experts to interpret the world around you
- Unparalleled onboard entertainment, celebrating the best of America
- Complimentary bicycles, helmets, and local maps
- The only American river cruise line with iPads in each suite and stateroom, pre-loaded with e-books, shore excursions, daily programs, and menus
- Complimentary 24-hour room service from a select menu
- Complimentary Wi-Fi where available