It’s time to debunk the old misconception that a ship is confining.
- With several ports of call in most cruise itineraries, confinement is rarely experienced.
- Many of today’s ships are as large or larger than land-based resorts, with open spaces and plenty of things to.
- Step onboard a contemporary ship to find open air atriums spanning several decks, walls of glass and spacious deck areas.
- Many of today’s ships feature multiple decks with waterparks and sports facilities.
- Many dining venues and lounges have floor to ceiling windows and have indoor/outdoor areas.
- Ocean view accommodations - most with private balconies – eliminate any feeling of confinement.