According to a recent Google Consumer Survey, an overwhelming majority of respondents chose a Caribbean cruise as a top reward for reaching a challenging work goal.
Here are a few reasons why:
- In the United States, only about 24% of adults have ever cruised.
- A cruise event is a unique travel experience that provides more “bang for the buck”
- Since meals and entertainment are included, there’s less out-of-pocket expense for program participants and their guests.
- It’s an experience that includes travel to several enticing destinations with the convenience of unpacking/packing once
- A cruise offers cross-generational appeal, making it more appealing for attendees and their guests of all ages.
- An event at sea creates an environment that lends itself to making solid connections, networking with peers, and strengthening relationships between friends and colleagues.