Do You Want to Charter a “Ship of Your Own”?
A key Landry & Kling strength is our cruise ship charter experience, with a track record that’s second to none. Over the last 30 years, we’ve chartered ships of every imaginable size around the world for all types of events, including corporate meetings, incentives, fundraisers, and trade shows.
Don’t Take a Chance With Your Important Event!
Chartering a ship is not a task for the uninitiated. The Landry & Kling team has accumulated a wealth of highly specialized knowledge in the cruise ship charter arena over time, and we can put it to work for you today – minimizing the pitfalls and setting the stage for your success.
Our charter services range from ship sourcing and contract negotiation all the way through to on-site program delivery if desired. We excel at custom itinerary planning based on your program objectives, and have a “shipload” of creative customization ideas to enhance your experience both on board and ashore.
Our flexible cruise ship charter services include:
- Quick quotes and responsive teamwork
- Impartial ship comparisons and advice based on our 30 years of experience managing charters
- Highly experienced staff dedicated exclusively to shipboard events
- Relationships with cruise lines and suppliers in worldwide ports of call
- Expert onboard planning and logistics
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Marketing and promotional services are required
Your Success: Our Ultimate Goal
No matter what your group size or program requirements, Landry & Kling can help you plan and orchestrate your exclusive cruise event. Whether you want to charter an intimate 50-cabin mega-yacht for an anniversary celebration, a mid-sized ship for a customer/employee appreciation program, or a 5,000-passenger cruise ship for your product launch or trade show, let us help you navigate the intricacies of planning your cruise ship charter program.