Landry & Kling’s Cruise Ship Charter Services
There’s nothing like a private ship charter for incentive travel, a cruise ship conference or meeting at sea to inspire and motivate. When you rent a ship, you have absolute security, complete privacy, and the freedom to customize your entire cruise event for an exclusive experience. Landry & Kling’s Cruise Ship Charter Services include creative ideas to increase your brand awareness and make a lasting impression!
Our Experience is Your Advantage
Cruise ship charters require expert planning and logistical support. Landry & Kling’s extensive ship charter program experience, first-hand knowledge of ship operations, and decades-long relationships with the cruise lines have made us the cruise ship charter experts. No matter what your group size or program requirements, we’ll help you navigate the intricacies of planning your cruise ship charter – minimizing the pitfalls and setting the stage for your success.
Flexible Cruise Ship Charter Services Include:
- Quick quotes and responsive teamwork from experienced, cruise-savvy staff
- Impartial ship advice based on our unsurpassed ship charter experience
- Expert cruise ship charter contract negotiations
- Expert program planning and logistics
- Dedicated Cruise Event Manager to act as your liaison with the cruise line
- Onsite staffing for seamless execution
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Marketing and promotional services as required
Dockside Cruise Ship Charters – Our Specialty!
Need additional housing in a port city? Why not convert a cruise ship into a dockside “floating hotel”? At Landry & Kling, we’ve chartered cruise ships and yachts of every size throughout the world for city-wide conventions, international conferences, global sporting events – even disaster relief efforts. When you need to find supplemental housing for your next big port city event, tap into Landry & Kling’s ship sourcing expertise, contract negotiating skills, and ship operations know-how for a successful dockside charter.