An all-inclusive luxury mega-yacht will soon sail closer to home.
Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises is moving the 62-passenger luxury mega-yacht Crystal Esprit (currently sailing in Seychelles and Europe) to exotic West Indies islands during winter 2017 and all of 2018.
This is terrific news for meeting and incentive travel planners looking for an intimate, upscale venue and unique destination experiences!
Two distinct 7-night itineraries with Sunday departures, roundtrip from St. Martin
Both voyages sail roundtrip from Marigot Bay, Saint Martin, the upscale French side of the island where larger cruise ships cannot dock. The ports of call include visits to idyllic harbors in the West Indies long favored by sophisticated travelers.
British Virgin Islands & Saint-Barthélemy Yachting Escape: Marigot Bay, St. Martin; Gustavia, St. Barthélemy; Anegada, Scrub Island (overnight), Jost Van Dyke, Great Harbor (overnight), Salt Island, Tortola/Road Town, Peter Island (overnight), The Indians, Virgin Gorda, Gorda Sound (overnight), British Virgin Islands
West Indies Yachting Explorer: Marigot Bay, St. Martin (overnight); Sandy Ground, Anguilla; Saba, Netherlands Antilles; Falmouth Harbor, Antigua & Barbuda; Nevis; Gustavia, St. Barthélemy (overnight); Orient Bay, St. Martin
GETTING THERE: Philipsburg, St Maarten is served by American Airlines (among others). Flying time from Miami is 2 hours 55 min. to Princess Juliana International Airport.
Unique Experiences – On board and ashore
Whether your attendees seek high-adrenaline play or prefer quieter activities, Crystal Esprit luxury mega-yacht offers something for everyone – both on board and off the beaten path ashore.
While Crystal Esprit’s new itineraries offer your group the glamourous but laid-back yachting lifestyle, the tropical locations will also allow them to take full advantage of active pursuits and abundant water sports amenities in the high-tech private marina. From here, your participants can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters; kayaking or wake boarding; jet skiing, fishing, snorkel and other activities, including Crystal’s state-of-the-art deep-sea submersible (pictured above) for adventures beneath the sea.
Crystal Yacht Cruising is all about the destination and immersing guests in experiences that are enriching, enlightening and actively engaging. Complimentary Crystal Adventures include expeditions and port experiences more unique than traditional shore excursions.
Ideal Charter Option for Upscale Events
Accommodating just 62 guests, the elegant, all-suite boutique-style Crystal Esprit is the perfect choice for upscale meetings, recognition programs, executive retreats or milestone events.
A few of the charter benefits include:
- Exclusive use of the vessel, giving you absolute privacy and security, plus freedom to customize the cruise experience
- 31 luxurious suites with butler service
- All-inclusive: All meals, open-bar service throughout the yacht, all gratuities, enrichment & entertainment, Fitness equipment and marina/watersports, Wi-Fi availability (60 minutes complimentary per guest, per day), meeting space and AV
- Michelin star-level cuisine and farm-to-table menus created by Crystal’s award-winning chefs
- Exotic destinations right at your doorstep
- Choice of immersive, complimentary shore excursions in each port
- Variety of venues and intimate spaces to meet and forge relationships
- Exceptional staff with a crew-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
Want to learn more about small ship and mega-yacht charters for upscale groups?