Our friends at Lindblad-National Geographic just told us about 5-night Alaska expeditions in 2017. That would be such spectacular incentive cruises with the National Geographic brand combine with Lindblad long establish reputation for adventure travel, and we couldn’t wait to share them with you! This is great news for Meeting & Incentive Travel Planners seeking unique destination experiences and shorter cruise itineraries for their active groups.
The “Wild Alaska Escape” on 62-passenger National Geographic Sea Bird is the most active adventure offered by Lindblad. This six-day expedition in wild, pristine Alaska was designed for those with limited time, but an unlimited sense of adventure and the opportunity to engage in some challenging activities.
During this Alaska expedition, your attendees will explore the region’s iconic wildlife and epic landscapes; visit Haines, the “adventure capital of Alaska”; and call at the ancient Chilkat Tlingit village of Klukwan.
Your Alaska expedition includes these unique experiences:
- A 3-hour bicycling trip around a stunning glacial lake
- Half day hikes up a few of the region’s most dramatic mountains
- Kayak long routes deep into glacially carved fjords
- Paddle on long, naturalist-guided kayaking journeys into Alaska’s dramatic bays
- Raft the Chilkat River with local guides to an ancient Alaska native village
- Zip around incredible icebergs and view glaciers in Tracy or Endicott Arm
- Land on remote beaches for hikes in dense and dramatic Tongass National Forest
...and more, all with Lindblad’s nimble expedition ship as your moving basecamp.
The “Wild Alaska Escape” 5-night expeditions depart from June through August, 2017.
This is your opportunity to book your group or charter the 62-passenger Sea Bird for an Alaska expedition experience of a lifetime!