Are you planning a trip to an exotic destination? Or preparing for another “weekend warrior” expedition? Learn how to pack for adventure travel in the second Packing Tips and Tricks Video from our Landry & Kling CEO and veteran traveler, Joyce Landry.
Packing Video Highlights:
- Use space bags to maximize space in your duffel bag (recommended) or suitcase
- Use smaller packing bags to organize clothes
- Roll clothing to maximize space and avoid wrinkles
- Put heavy clothing on bottom of bag
- Use uni-ball pens to avoid leaks
- Nalgene bottles are great for packing small quantities of liquids
And as Joyce reminds us, “It’s the journey that matters!