As we look towards 2018 and beyond, we’re paying particular attention to cruise trends that meet the expanding needs of meeting & incentive professionals. A few of the incentive travel trends include:
- Closer-to-home destinations for ease of travel and less security concerns
- All-inclusive venues for better budget control, less out-of-pocket expense for attendees
- Unique, authentic destination experiences
- More active adventures and wellness options
American River voyages on American Cruise Line’s “Modern Riverboats” fit the bill.
These new, upscale ships have a bright, contemporary design with more amenities, larger staterooms, immersive excursions, and creative cuisine – plus, their smaller size (capacity 190) make them just right for private charter. In short, they’re ideal for corporate events and incentive travel!
(Oh, and did we mention that the US-built ships are tax-deductible for meetings & incentives?)
When American Song is introduced in Fall 2018 (the first of 5 “modern riverboats”), it will boast a four-story glass atrium and 6 large lounge areas designed to have sweeping views throughout the ship.
According to American Cruise Line, the staterooms will be the largest in the industry, and all will have private balconies and hotel-size bathrooms. The cruise line also promises American Song will be “wider, faster, and quieter” than any other river cruise ship.
You asked for an all-inclusive venue? You’ve got it! What’s Included on American Song:
- Spacious staterooms, all with private balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary cocktail hour with hors-d’oeuvres every evening
- Exquisite culinary program featuring locally-sourced ingredients
- Grand dining room that accommodates all guests at once
- A variety of lounges for meetings and presentations
- Complimentary beer and wine with lunch and dinner
- Award-winning onboard enrichment programs
- Evening entertainment with focus on music and history
- Complimentary shore excursions at every port
- Fitness Center with the latest equipment
- Onboard historians and naturalists
- Gracious service from all-American crew
- Built in the USA and US-flagged, so your meetings and incentives are tax-deductible
The America Song will sail on the Mississippi River during her inaugural season, and move to the West Coast in 2019 to offer voyages on the Columbia and Snake Rivers.
Want to learn more?