Meeting & Incentive Travel Planners: Does your wish list include a short cruise on a luxury ship for a top-tier program?
Our friends at Silversea Cruises just shared an inside scoop: A rare opportunity to charter one of their all-inclusive luxury ships for a unique 3-night cruise at a very special rate from Ft. Lauderdale:
Silver Shadow (191 Suites) – 3 Night Cruise
Dec 16 – 19, 2017 (Sat – Tue)
Ft. Lauderdale – Key West – Bimini, Bahamas (late night departure) – Ft. Lauderdale
Why Charter a Silversea Ship?
The small ships of Silversea – perfectly sized for private charter – are increasingly in demand from meeting planners who want an exclusive, intimate,and upscale experience for their meeting or recognition program attendees.
Silver Shadow is an excellent venue for events at sea:
- All accommodations (191 suites) have ocean views, private balcony, and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with guests preferences.
- Personal butler service included for every suite.
- Variety of lounges, main theater, card room/conference room and public space that can be used for meetings & group functions
- Gourmet dining in a choice of venues – both indoors and alfresco.
- The ease, convenience and value of an all-inclusive cruise fare that includes almost all discretionary onboard expenses including gratuities, room service, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Free Wi-Fi for all! (At least one hour of free Wi-Fi per day for every guest. Unlimited WiFi for guests sailing in select suites).
- With a staff to guest ratio of nearly one to one, service excellence is guaranteed.
Learn More About this Special 3-Night Cruise
This is an rare opportunity to charter a luxury Silversea ship for a 3 night value-packed cruise, so don’t delay! To learn more or request a group or charter quote, give Landry & Kling a call at 305-661-1880, send an email to email@example.com, or contact us.
Check out Landry & Kling’s “Cruise Gem” page for more Short, Unusual Cruises.