These 3 & 4-night corporate getaway cruises are NOT your “same old, never bold” meeting or event venues! Soon your corporate group can experience all the excitement and adventure of a 7-night cruise on an innovative Royal Caribbean ship, but with less time out of the office.
Following a whopping $90 million makeover, Mariner of the Seas will return to Miami June 25 to begin 3- and 4-night Bahama sailings. This revolutionary, meeting-ready “floating hotel” will debut 117 new staterooms, bringing the total number of rooms to 1,674. Exciting new dining and entertainment venues as well as bold, high-tech experiences are also being added. It’s all part of Royal Caribbean’s fleetwide “Royal Amplified” revitalization program.
New Fun Features:
- Sky Pad: This new bungee trampoline experience offers gravity-defying fun with a virtual reality headset option.
- The Perfect Storm: Plunge down three stories of twisting, turning thrills to the bottom of the dual high-speed racer slides.
- Laser Tag: A glow-in-the-dark laser-tag adventures.
- Puzzle Break: Teams work to break codes and find hidden clues to rescue a time-traveling scientist in Puzzle Break: The Observatorium.
New Bars & Lounges:
- The Bamboo Room Craft Cocktail Bar – Polynesian-themed venue with a throwback vibe
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – Sports Bar with arcade & multiple TVs
These corporate getaway cruises on the “new & improved” Mariner of the Seas are just the thing to boost meeting attendance and motivate and reward your people! The 3 & 4-night cruises to the Bahamas on Mariner of the Seas begin in summer 2018. The Royal Amplified 3 & 4-night corporate getaway cruises will continue in 2019 on sister ship Navigator of the Seas.