Cruise Event Specialists Landry & Kling Reveal the Top Ships for Upscale Corporate Meetings, Incentive Travel and Private Ship Charters (SlideShare Presentation)
MIAMI, Aug. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Upmarket corporate meetings and incentive trips are on the rise, and companies are increasingly looking for unique and cost-effective destinations for their most important travel programs. Longtime cruise meeting and incentive specialist Landry & Kling, Inc. has released a SlideShare presentation with their picks for the top 10 cruise ships for top-tier corporate events.
Landry & Kling’s top choices were based on their decades of experience with cruise meetings, plus these additional criteria:
- Small size (under 500 rooms) providing an intimate cruise experience
- Onboard venues for meetings and group events
- Exceptional meals and personalized service
- Elegantly appointed staterooms
- All-inclusive pricing, with first-class amenities
- Intriguing itineraries
Landry & Kling is directing attention to the delightful small to mid-sized vessels that cater to sophisticated, high-level groups because, as Jo Kling, Landry & Kling’s president put it, “The new mega ships of 1000-2500 rooms get most of the media spotlight, so meeting professionals may not realize there are many smaller vessels suitable for private charter for their top tier programs.”
Here are Landry & Kling’s Top 10 Ships for Top-Tier Events:
- Avalon Siem Reap – Avalon Waterways, 18 rooms
- National Geographic Orion – Lindblad Expeditions, 53 rooms
- SeaDream I – SeaDream Yacht Club, 56 rooms
- Wind Spirit – Windstar Cruises, 73 rooms
- Seabourn Quest – Seabourn Cruises, 225 rooms
- Europa 2 – Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, 258 rooms
- Silver Spirit – Silversea Cruises, 270 rooms
- Azamara Journey – Azamara Club Cruises, 338 rooms
- Seven Seas Mariner – Regent Seven Seas Cruises, 349 rooms
- Crystal Serenity – Crystal Cruises, 535 rooms
See the SlideShare at TOP 10 SHIPS FOR TOP-TIER EVENTS from Landry & Kling, Inc.
ABOUT LANDRY & KLING, EVENTS AT SEA
Since 1982, Landry & Kling Events at Sea has provided cruise solutions and custom cruise planning for ship buy-outs, incentive cruises, cruise meetings, theme cruises and dockside ship charters for global events. For oceans of information, visit landrykling.comand shipcharters.com or call 800-448-9002.