Here’s a unique 4-night Baja charter opportunity from our friends at Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic you won’t want to miss!
The 62-guest expedition ship, National Geographic Sea Bird, is available for a special Sea of Cortez adventure January 15 – 19, 2013.
This is the perfect time to plan a group event, executive retreat or travel incentive in a stunning destination so rich with wildlife it has been called “Mexico’s Galapagos”.
Discover an eco-playground of pure wildness during this short but adventure-packed island-hopping expedition. Throughout your Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Sea of Cortez voyage, you’ll visit seldom-visited islands and have a choice of activities – from Zodiac cruising and snorkeling to hiking and kayaking along dramatic landscapes and sandy beaches.
Lindblad’s expert expedition team will make the Sea of Cortez come alive, and your participants will find endless photo ops with a National Geographic-certified photographer who will help them get the shots of a lifetime.
A Few Highlights of Your 4-Night Baja Adventure:
- Travel with a Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Expedition Team and expert photographer.
- Kayak the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez, and snorkel and swim among playful sea lions.
- Explore pristine desert islands in the company of top experts.
- At Isla San Jose, take a Zodiac cruise through lush mangrove channels and discover ancient shell mounds – evidence of the region’s Indian history.
- Explore Isla Santa Cantina with its giant cactuses and extraordinary bird and marine life.
- At Los Islotes, swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters perhaps with some curious sea lions.
To request a charter quote for this special Lindblad Expeditions Sea of Cortez voyage, click here or give us a call at 800-448-9002 /International: 1 -305-661-1880 . Or, send us an email: email@example.com.