An incentive cruise program will motivate your employees and reward their star performance unlike any other travel experience. In the United States, only about 24% of adults have ever been on a cruise, making a recognition or incentive cruise a unique and memorable experience.
An Incentive Cruise is More Motivating!
According to a recent Google Consumer Survey (initiated by Landry & Kling), respondents overwhelmingly chose a three-night Caribbean cruise over an all-inclusive resort as a top reward for reaching a challenging work goal.
When it comes to delivering a unique travel experience with a strong value proposition, nothing comes close to an incentive cruise program. Whether your organization’s reward is a Caribbean getaway on a spectacular resort-style ship, an Alaskan adventure on a mid-sized vessel or Mediterranean voyage on a privately chartered mega-yacht, an incentive at sea is the ultimate “thank you” for a job well done.
I have conducted three cruises through Landry & Kling covering six countries. My teams have loved the incentive trips – and working with the staff at L&K has been great. – Tripp Amos, AFLAC
Your top achievers will race to meet their goals to qualify for a group incentive cruise, and return to work recharged and ready to tackle new projects with renewed enthusiasm.
Key benefits of a group incentive cruise program include:
- Better budget control: meals, entertainment, activities, meeting space & AV are included
- Ease of planning: accommodations, food, entertainment, decor are taken care of
- A wide variety of onboard entertainment and activities increase multi-generational appeal
- Self-contained cruise ship environment lead to increased camaraderie, more networking opportunities
- Travel to several enticing destinations with the convenience of unpacking/packing once
- Selection of shore excursions to please everyone
- More inclusions and complimentary facilities mean less out-of-pocket expense for your participants