Planning an incentive travel program for your “been there, done that” top-tier qualifiers?
Consider an expedition cruise. More than a cruise, an expedition voyage is an authentic adventure experience – destination-immersive, intimate, and often life-changing.
If you’re worried that your participants will have to sacrifice upscale accommodations, amenities and service, don’t be! Silversea Cruises currently has three all-suite luxury vessels, Silver Explorer, Silver Discoverer, andSilver Galapagos, exploring the most remote and awe-inspiring destinations in the world. And in November 2017, they’ll add one more ship to their expedition fleet: Silver Cloud.
Silver Cloud will be converted into an ice-class ship during an extensive, three-month refurbishment. The all-suite Silver Cloud accommodates 260 guests and will sail to both polar and non-polar regions; however, the ship will be restricted to 200 guests while sailing Arctic and Antarctic itineraries.
Highlights of Your Silver Cloud Expedition:
- All-suite accommodations with stocked ensuite bar and butler service
- Only luxury ice-class expedition ship offering five dining options
- Complimentary beverages, including wine and spirits
- Complimentary WiFi
- Highest space ratio among luxury ice-class expedition ships.
- Impeccable service with highest staff-to-guest ratio (nearly one to one)
- Complimentary exploratory excursions led by a team of experts
- Average of 1 expedition team member guiding no more than 12 guests each
- Fleet of 18 Zodiac crafts for up-close explorations.
Charter the Ship for the Ultimate Expedition Experience
What could be more motivating than sailing to a far-flung destination on a “ship of your own”? All Silversea expedition vessels are perfectly sized for ship charter. You’ll have complete privacy and security, plus the freedom to customize the entire cruise experience. To learn more about ship charters, check out Landry & Kling’s website: shipcharters.com.
Want to learn more about Silversea ships? Give us a call at 305-661-1880 or request a group or charter quote.