Meet at Sea to Achieve Your Business Goals
Whether you’re planning a corporate meeting, product launch, sales incentive, or executive retreat, a meeting at sea is good news for your company’s bottom line. Why? Cruise ship events deliver incredible value and unique, memorable experiences. Because of the inclusive nature of a cruise ship, choosing a “floating hotel” for your meeting can save your company up to 40% when compared to a land-based venue.
Here are a few more benefits of planning a cruise meeting:
- Ships offer unbeatable value with more inclusions for better budget control.
- Complimentary meeting space includes dedicated conference centers, flexible meeting rooms, multi-purpose lounges and theaters with advanced multi-media equipment.
- Cruise ships provide superior privacy and security for your business events.
- Attendees travel to several destinations and only have to pack and unpack once.
- Meals and entertainment are included, making your program planning easier.
- Use of state-of-the-art AV equipment is included.
- The experience of being at sea in a self-contained environment fosters corporate brainstorming and relationship-building.
- Plenty of “close to home” embarkation ports and short cruises mean less time out of office.
"You sure made us look like heroes. This has to have been one of the best conferences ever."