There’s no better way to boost morale and productivity than by offering an incentive cruise of a lifetime, but of course, choosing the right destination is key.
Have you considered an Incentive Cruise to Iceland? Now’s the time!
Offering an intoxicating blend of inspiration, adventure and sophisticated culture, Iceland is an “undiscovered” treasure that’s about to become the next must-see destination. This is a place where active volcanoes and boiling geothermal springs coexist side-by-side with glaciers; where epic landscapes of mountains, deep fjords, and mighty waterfalls are nothing short of breathtaking.
An incentive cruise in Iceland will give your discerning group unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences unlike any other. What could possibly top a cruise to magical, mystical Iceland? Sailing there in your own privately-chartered Lindblad expedition ship!
A charter cruise to Iceland with Lindblad Expeditions
Lindblad is offering a unique opportunity to charter the 148-passenger National Geographic Explorer in Iceland for 8 nights, sailing roundtrip from Reykjavik, July 28, 2016 . Need a shorter itinerary? Once chartered, the 8-night cruise can be split into two, 4-night voyages.
Each day is active and engaging!
Your group will experience new Iceland adventures every day. They’ll have a choice of activities – to Zodiac cruise, hike and walk, or kayak for personal encounters with beauty and wildness. And they’ll explore Iceland under the sure guidance of Lindblad -National Geographic’s experienced and passionate expedition team.
During Lindblad’s 360º Iceland Expedition:
- Experience all of Iceland’s geological manifestations: glaciers, geysers, thundering waterfalls, immense cliffs, geothermal springs, boiling mud pots and rock- and lava-scapes of unearthly beauty
- Meet Iceland’s people, learn about their unique cultural heritage and contemporary character
- Actively explore Iceland’s wild western coast; Siglutjörout in the north; the rarely-visited rugged east coast; and the Westman islands, one of the planet’s youngest archipelagos
- Watch for whales as you sail north to the land of the midnight sun.
- Take Zodiacs ashore to a tiny island which lies exactly on the Arctic Circle, and celebrate in the company of nesting arctic terns and puffins.
- Enjoy superlative photos ops and onboard photo assistance
- Travel with an expert team on a holistic, narrative voyage
About Your Ship
National Geographic Orion: National Geographic Orion is ideal for private charter. This state-of-the-art expedition ship carries 102 guests in 53 cabins, including several with balconies. She is equipped with a full complement of cool tools to explore the environment, including kayaks, Zodiacs, and an ROV. Her size and nimbleness offer the perfect combination of safety and the liberty to voyage untrammeled locations, where large cruise ships and less veteran expedition teams cannot go.
National Geographic Orion is spacious and modern, with a variety of public rooms that offer panoramic views of the passing landscape. Her public rooms include a dramatic window-lined main lounge, as well as an observation lounge and library perched at the very top of the ship, with plentiful observation decks. The spacious lounge is the heart of she ship – the perfect venue for receptions, meetings, informative presentations and Lindlad’s nightly tradition of Recap. Both the main dining room and outside buffet easily accommodate all guests at once for open seating dining. On selected nights, weather permitting, the dining room menu is also available on the outside deck.
Give your star performers the chance to experience the wild beauty of Iceland – a thrill unlike any other! To learn more about this amazing charter opportunity, give us a call at 305-661-1880 or request a group or charter quote.
Wondering what it would be like to sail with your group on a “ship of your own”? Be sure to check out Landry & Kling’s new website shipcharters.com.