Want to shake up your next corporate meeting, conference or incentive travel program?
Include unique experiences your attendees simply can’t find at a land-based venue. With so many exciting dining & entertainment options, innovative onboard facilities, and carefully-crafted adventures ashore, events at sea offer ample opportunity to create memories unlike any other. And here’s a bonus – with so many value-added inclusions, you’ll save money by switching from land to sea!
Here are 20 cool things you can only do while meeting at sea:
- Drive to your close-to-home North American meeting venue and wake up in a different country!
- Visit three different countries and four alluring Mediterranean ports in five days
- Take a culinary journey around the world in seven days without leaving your meeting venue.
- Buy out an entire floating neighborhood (“Central Park” or “The Boardwalk” perhaps?) for your exclusive group event.
- Enjoy a night out with your choice of Broadway production, comedy club, dancing under the stars or high-diving aquatic show – without the worry (or expense) of taxis, shuttles, or cover fees.
- Go shopping with your chef in exotic ports of call, then enjoy a culinary masterpiece of freshest regional specialties.
- Unwind in a warm whirlpool as you glide through blue walls of Alaskan ice.
- Transform a pool deck into an elegant, moonlit “floating restaurant” – exclusively for your group.
- Get photo tips from National Geographic-certified pros and snap Galapagos sea lions up-close-and-personal.
- Tour Corfu in a traditional horse-drawn carriage, then kayak the blue waters of the Adriatic from historic Dubrovnik – for free! (both excursions are complimentary on one cruise line’s ships).
- Watch a movie “under the stars”while sailing through Europe.
- Celebrate your attendees’ achievements with a “Champagne and Caviar Splash” in the Caribbean surf, followed by a gourmet barbecue served on bone china on a white sandy beach.
- Walk The Plank, a six-inch-wide beam jutting 180 feet over the open ocean – part of a multi-level ropes course designed to boost adrenalin and build team spirit.
- Book an upscale “yacht within a ship” for the ultimate in privacy and personal attention, including 24 hour butler and concierge service.
- While anchored in turquoise waters, enjoy complimentary water toys from a retractable water sports marina – including kayaks, small sailboats, windsurfers and snorkel gear.
- Enjoy an exuberant deck party and barbecue under the stars while crisp white sails billow above you.
- Sink a putt on a freshly manicured lawn – in the middle of the ocean!
- Sail to a private island and ride the longest zip line in the Caribbean.
- Get “Up Close and Magical” at Magic Castle at Sea – enter a lounge transformed into a mysterious Victorian-era Castle for an extremely up-close look at sleight-of-hand tricks.
- Experience the exhilaration and gravity-defying thrill of “skydiving” in the Caribbean – safely, and without a parachute!
Want to include memorable experiences during your next meeting, incentive trip or group event? To find out which ships offer the experiences above, and to learn more about cruises to inspiring destinations, give the friendly cruise event specialists at Landry & Kling a call: 305-661-1880 or request a group or charter quote.